Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taylor vs. Tanya


From BustyCatfight.com:

"Taylor can be a selfish twat. Sure, she's beautiful and has tits to die for, but that's no excuse for turning her back on a friend. Last Saturday night is a good example of her self-centeredness. She and I had plans to go out. We were all dressed up and ready to leave. No sooner had we both applied that last spritz of cologne then her phone rang. I guess it must have been a "bigger name" on the other line because all of a sudden she was changing her plans. I was going to be left out in the cold because someone had evidently called with a better offer for the evening. Some big party somewhere and I was not invited! At first she tried to make excuses, but I called her out. That's when things got DOWN and DIRTY.. "



See who won this battle at BustyCatfight.com now!




- XXOO Tanya

No comments: